Site Head IT, Manager, and Hobby in Automotive in New York
Asif A. Baloch
Experienced Info-Tech Lead with over 15 years of experience managing server infrastructures and data-center operations in pharmaceutical informatics and other sectors. Effectively plan, install/configure and optimize the IT infrastructure to consistently achieve high availability and performance.
Proven ability to create and deliver solutions tied to business growth,organizational development and systems/network optimization. Skilled problem identifier and troubleshooter, comfortable managing systems, projects, enterprise applications and teams in a range of IT environments.
Positive team contributor known for the ability to build strong relationships across departments and teams as well as with customers and vendors. Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Software: Windows 22/19/16/12/08 Server editions, Windows (32/64) 11, 10, Citrix Virtual Xen Server and Xen Center, SUSE Linux ES 10/11, Ubuntu. Mac OSX, Exchange 2013/2016, Office365, Licensing/migration, Microsoft SQL (management studio/workbench), Wireshark, QuickBooks, JDE, SAP ATTP, Antares Vision TT
- Enterprise Related: CSV, GAMP 5, Master Control, Empower3 FRX, TotalChrom, Labware LIMS, Trackwise, Success factor, SSO, Tracelink.
- Networking: Layer ⅔, Routing, TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Telnet, VPN (IPSec, SSL), vLan (SVIs), MPLS, SD-WAN, Hyperterminal.
- Hardware: Dell PowerEdge, EMC Avamar, Data Domain, Unity Unisphere, VNXe, DAS/NAS, Tape Library, Alcatel Lucent, Mitel Inter-tel Digital Phone System, NECs, Raid Controllers, DVRs/NVRs, Cisco Platform
- Assisted with CSV/GAMP across multiple platforms/departments.
- Rolled out multiple Policies and SOPs under IT from drafting to successful implementation
- Different platforms of Backups using CommVault, Veritas Backup Exec, Druva Backup, RapidRecovery, Veeam Backup, Netwrix Solutions, on-prem and cloud.
- Service Desk ticketing system utilizing Manage Engine, HPITSM, REMEDY
- Trained on and performed audit of third party companies for cloud solution needs with CQA/QMS check list and fulfilling due diligence requirements.
- Setting up entire Network Infrastructure for MDF/IDF, Data Center and Disaster Recovery Management.
- Procured, Installed, configured and tested VM-ware cluster with multiple nodes and SAN switches
- Configured Email Journaling using G-Suite Vault Management and O365 eDiscovery and Barracuda for compliance.
- Setup of Secure (contactless Printing) for compliance using Canon Uniflow/Papercut.